Study & learn English right where this famous language started!

    OHC English now offers you the chance to study in London Central (Oxford St.). The UK is not only world famous for its language, but also its rich cultural history, magnificent architecture and unique culture. Each OHC centre is centrally located to give you the best chance of absorbing everything the city has to offer while you study with us. You will have the opportunity to participate in a range of organised sightseeing excursions and activities with your classmates from all over the world who come to learn English, or study How to Teach English ranging from; General English Plus, Intensive English, 1 to 1 English, Conversation & Pronunciation, IELTS Exam Prep, CELTA Cambridge Exam, DELTA, & English for Business Success to name a few. There are also options for groups and juniors too. We look forward to seeing you in the UK!


    Visa Info

    Q. Do I need to get a visa to study at OHC?
    A. Visa requirements are different for different countries. For many countries, you will not need a visa if you are studying for less than 6 months but if you want to study for 6-11 months you will need a ‘short term student’ visa. You can find out whether you need a visa here: and find more general advice about visas and study here:

    Q. How do I apply for the visa?
    A. You can obtain more information from and apply to the British Consulate or High Commission in your country. To obtain a student visa you must prove that you will be studying full time (15 hours per week or more) and that you can support yourself financially while you are studying in the UK. For further information click here

    Q. Will I get a refund if my visa application is refused? If so, how much will I get?
    A.If you cancel your course before arrival due to visa refusal, we will refund your course fees in full minus a £140 cancellation fee. Please note that we need to see the original refusal letter in order to give you a refund and you must apply for the refund within 6 months of the date of the visa refusal.

    Q. What happens if I arrive in the UK after the start date of my course due to a delay in my visa application?
    A. You must let us know as soon as you find out about the delay and we will then advise you how to proceed.

    Q. Where can I find more information on UK visas?
    A. You can call into your nearest British Council office or alternatively, visit the UK visa website by following this link: 



Here it’s really good because you can meet a lot of different nationalities and everyone really wants to study English and after school they provide activities and I think this is really good. And my teacher is definitely amazing because he doesn’t just teach us the course but prepare specific things just for us and is very creative.

Tonight I’m going to see the Beatles musical ‘Let it Be’!

Paul from Taiwan