Situated within 20 minutes of Central London. With excellent underground, rail and bus services, Richmond offers the ideal gateway to London’s tourist attractions. This OHC English centre is away from the hustle and bustle of London city and is located on one of the main shopping streets in the centre of Richmond. It occupies three floors of a charming town house with a friendly spacious reception area and five classrooms.
Home to the rich and famous and a retreat for Royalty, Richmond is one of London’s most desirable locations offering a safe and secure village environment within one of the world’s busiest cities. Whether it be a boat trip on the River Thames, cycling past the deer in Richmond park or visiting central London this location offers the ideal London experience.
Richmond has narrow streets with elegant boutique shops, traditional English Pubs, Restaurants, Internet cafes, Coffee Bars and Tea rooms. The town is also known as a centre for antiques and collectables.
• Small and friendly school environment with a typical average class size of 6-8.
• Excellent Central Location to all Local Town Amenities.
• Computer Access and Free Wi-Fi Broadband Internet.
• Active Social Events Calender and Programs.
• A friendly, helpful student services team providing support and advice on setting up bank accounts, getting around, medical help and much more.
Year Round Residence