The OHC Melbourne Campus building is located in the CBD, close to Transport, Cafés, Restaurants, Gardens, Parks and Designer Shopping. And with one of the best public transport systems in Australia right on our campus doorstep, it’s easy to take full advantage of all this wonderful city has to offer either by foot, bike, tram or train.
What better place to learn, study and speak English than in Marvellous Melbourne rich in culture, the mecca for the Arts, Music, Theatre, Fashion, Major International Sporting Events & Entertainment.
Consistently voted one of the World’s Most Liveable Cities’ and the most diverse and European of all Australian capitals; Melbourne boasts some of the best cuisine in the Southern Hemisphere, with amazing and quirky architecture and laneways. It has multi-culturalism at its very heart exemplified by its vast array of cuisines, diverse backgrounds and cultural influences and has one the greatest concentration of Universities in Australia.
• Central, Thriving CBD Campus Location.
• Active Social Events Program.
• Large Lecture Auditorium & Small Dedicated Tutorial Rooms.
• A natural light, large and well-stocked Library with the updated English Books, Mags, Newspapers, Multimedia Software & Self-Study Materials.
• Contemporary Computer Lab with Free WiFi Internet Access.
• Quiet Areas for Self-Study & Meetings.
• Lively Recreation & Common Area.
• Dedicated Student-welfare team providing support & advice on setting up Bank accounts, getting around, medical assistance & more.
Home Stay Accommodation