OHC Gold Coast students study English in the city of Surfer’s Paradise on white sands and under clear blue skies in the Queensland beach-lover’s paradise at our stunning, new Circle on Cavill location.
Gold Coast is a relaxed, vibrant city with spectacular buildings, surf coastal location, an abundance of natural beauty, marine life, Cafes’, Bars, Restaurants and tourist attractions make this the perfect location for students wishing to combine their English studies with the holiday stay of a lifetime. The region has built a global reputation for its burgeoning international movie filming industry and its Theme parks and Water Parks.
Our campus is situated right in the heart of famous Surfers Paradise and only a 5 min walk to the beach, all shops and restaurants are located right on our doorstep. Our campus also benefits from fully air-conditioned classrooms and our very own balcony where you can take a break from your studies to enjoy the relaxed and social atmosphere.
• 13 Classrooms
• Quiet areas for self study
• An active and engaging social programme
• Central location in heart of Surfers Paradise and a 5 min walk from the beach
• Computer suite with free internet access, including WIFI
• A dedicated student-welfare team providing support and advice on setting up bank accounts, getting medical help and more.
Home Stay Accommodation