The OHC Sydney Campus is located in the heart of the city in York Street; surrounded by award-winning Cafes, Restaurants and Shopping. With great city-centre transport links and just a stone’s throw from two central railway stations. Our campus is both a fantastic study location and an ideal base to explore the bustling city.
From the brilliant blue Sydney Harbour which is framed by our world-famous “Coat Hanger” Harbour Bridge, the architecturally stunning Opera House, to the bustling heart of the city’s business hub. With its glorious city and suburban Beaches, Gardens, Parks and a lively social centre, Sydney offers the traveller an unparalleled range of experiences and the student a perfect backdrop to study and learn English in Australia.
• Central, Thriving CBD Campus Location.
• Active Social Events Program.
• Large Lecture Auditorium & Small Dedicated Tutorial Rooms.
• Large and well-stocked Library with the updated English Books, Mags, Newspapers, Multimedia Software & Self-Study Materials.
• A lively student balcony cafe.
• Contemporary Computer Lab with Free WiFi Internet Access.
• Quiet Areas for Self-Study & Meetings.
• Lively Recreation & Common Area.
• Dedicated Student-welfare team providing support & advice on setting up Bank accounts, getting around, medical assistance & more.
Home Stay Accommodation