Located in the heart of the English countryside close to the famous Cotswolds, the birthplace of England’s greatest poet, William Shakespeare, home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and a popular tourist destination; Stratford-upon-Avon attracts visitors and literary pilgrims from the UK and all around the world.
The OHC English centre in Stratford-upon-Avon occupies a quiet building with a large garden, situated beside the beautiful river Avon and just 5 minutes’ walk over the medieval stone bridge from the centre of the town with its drama theatres, shops, cafes, bars and riverside gardens. As Stratford is a small town, all our carefully-selected homestay accommodation is within easy travelling distance of the college.
The centre itself has a friendly, informal atmosphere where students find it easy to make friends and to relax and concentrate on their English studies.
• Small & Friendly School with generally small class sizes.
• Student Common Room.
• Student Common Kitchen.
• Computer Access and Free WiFi Broadband Internet.
• Badminton and Table Tennis for Staff & Students.
• Barbecue Patio Area.
• Social Events and Excursions Minibus.
• A friendly, helpful student services team providing support and advice on setting up bank accounts, getting around, medical help and much more.